Protective Clothing Category III
• Penetration Resistance of chemical liquids (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) for maximum protection.
• Certification ISO 14126 for protection against biological hazards and contaminants. (Type 5-B, 6-B)
• Low fiber release to reduce the risk of environmental infection.
• Close to category 6/6 of the ISO 16603 , for penetration resistance to blood and body fluids. (Synthetic blood).
• Close to category 2/6 of the ISO 16604 , for penetration resistance to pathogen’s blood (Phi-X-174)
• Achieves ISO more than Class 6,in Sterilized room standards ,in Helmke Drum test.